Prudential is a financial services group that offers long-term savings and protection products. Through its subsidiaries, the group provides retirement benefits and insurance coverage for various risks such as illness, death, and critical life events. It also provides investment solutions across various asset classes, including equities, multi-asset, ?xed income, infrastructure, and alternatives. The group offers its products and services through independent agents, regional and independent broker-dealers, wirehouses, and banks. Its operations span across Asia, the US, and Africa. Prudential’s US-based business constitutes revenue from Jackson, a retirement solutions provider. The company’s Asian segment comprises revenue from insurance solutions provider Prudential Corporation Asia and asset management solutions provider Eastspring. Its UK and Europe segment operates as M&G Prudential as a result of a demerger from the group in October 2019.
This report provides insight into Prudential’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Prudential is leveraging emerging technologies including AI, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, and data analytics to enhance the customer experience.
- Prudential operates myEastspring, an online platform for its clients to independently monitor, access, and perform online transactions. It also provides online tools for agents to help clients predict their savings needs.
- Prudential collaborated with PAI Health to leverage the latter’s science-backed activity metric for heart health, Personal Activity Intelligence. The new feature allows customers to access wellness and health tools with real-time information.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into Prudential’s fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions.