The global security analytics market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Security analytics refers to a proactive security approach that uses big data analytics and machine learning to gather, categorize and analyze data from network devices. It is primarily aimed at managing the security of an organization’s digital infrastructure and prevent advanced threats. It is based on data mining and threat detection algorithms that are focused on providing digital asset metadata, geo-location, threat intelligence and internet protocol (IP) context-related analytical results. It provides real-time alerts from workstations, servers, mobile devices, sensors and other endpoints, monitors network traffic volume and maintains third-party threat intelligence feeds.
The increasing number of cyber threats and security breaches across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. In line with this, the widespread adoption of security analytic tools across organizations for discovering patterns and prioritizing network-based threats to obtain insights for preventing data losses and future intrusions is also contributing to the market growth. The increasing utilization of cloud-based services and big data tools is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Cloud deployment of security analytics offers web-based management and enterprise-wide protection solutions that have enhanced scalability, network security and speed. Additionally, the development of network security analytics that can perform deep packet analysis of the network traffic to identify malware and mitigate it, is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including increasing investments by government and defense organizations to combat advanced cyber threats, along with the development of Next-generation firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), anti-malware gateways and endpoint security applications, are projected to drive the market further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global security analytics market to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Breakup by Component:
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Breakup by Application:
- Application Security Analytics
- Web Security Analytics
- Endpoint Security Analytics
- Network Security Analytics
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Vertical:
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Defense
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Alert Logic Inc. (Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe), Alienvault Inc. (AT&T Cybersecurity), Arbor Networks Inc. (NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, LogRhythm Inc. (Thoma Bravo, LLC), McAfee LLC (TPG Capital & Intel Corporation), RSA Security LLC. (Dell Technologies Inc.), Splunk Inc., etc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global security analytics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global security analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global security analytics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?