The Asia-Pacific automotive semiconductor market is estimated to project a CAGR of 7.86% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. According to industry sources, the region is the largest market for semiconductors worldwide. Also, major countries like Japan, Singapore, and India, are transitioning their road and telecom infrastructure for the automotive, which is set to increase the demand for automotive semiconductors.
Thailand, India, Japan, South Korea, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific is evaluated for the Asia-Pacific automotive semiconductor market growth analysis. Japan leads in terms of raw materials, small active-passive components, and equipment regarding semiconductors in the region. Also, the country has a significant advantage in upstream semiconductor materials along the semiconductor value chain. In addition, the country is capable of meeting the high standards of purity required for semiconductor materials. Further, Japan signed a US$338 million semiconductor research project with the eminent Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) in June 2021 to develop cutting-edge chip technology. This is set to boost the country’s competitiveness.
The large semiconductor industry of South Korea entails several enterprises. In addition, the country has more than 2000 semiconductor-related companies as per industry sources. Also, the country, with its huge semiconductor industry, has surpassed Taiwan and Japan to become the second-largest semiconductor country globally, after the United States. Furthermore, it is expected to be one of the lucrative markets for connected cars due to high growth in the automotive market and increased connectivity infrastructures across the region.
NXP Semiconductors NV, STMicroelectronics NV, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies Inc, etc., are among the major firms in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments