The Europe fencing market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 2.24% during the estimated period of 2021 to 2028. The need for renovating industrial complexes to enhance security, the rise in construction across both non-residential and residential sectors, and the increased fencing installations in industrial buildings are set to propel the market growth of the region.
The Europe fencing market growth assessment includes the study of Russia, Italy, Germany, Poland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, and the rest of Europe. The construction materials market in Italy had overall revenues of $3.3bn in 2019, accounting for a CAGR of 0.6% from 2015 to 2019. Moreover, following the decline in COVID-19 infection rates in Italy, the government began reopening large proportions of the economy. As a result, the market growth is set to rebound in 2021, supplemented by investments in healthcare, housing, energy, transport, and tourism infrastructure projects.
On the other hand, in order to improve the living condition of low-income citizens in Russia, the government is increasingly focusing on the development of new residential buildings. In this regard, the country’s government had announced plans to build 88 million m2 of new residential buildings by the end of 2019. Furthermore, the initiative was trailed in June 2019 by numerous financial schemes for constructing affordable and economical wooden houses. Therefore, the aforementioned drivers are expected to strengthen the Europe fencing market growth over the forecast years.
Leading firms operating in the market are Betafence NV, Bekaert, Animex, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments