India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market is projected to reach USD963.86 million by FY2027F, growing at a CAGR of more than 5% in the forecast period. Growth in the market can be attributed to the increasing development in Indian economy combined with the expanding business of fibre cement over its alternatives because of its adaptable properties, low cost and longer life. The market is poised to grow at impressive rate in the upcoming five years because of high GDP growth and increasing government investments in infrastructure development.
Fibre cement sheets have been in use for many years in India because of their properties like weather resistance, fire resistance and strong durability. The vast application of ’dry construction’ roofs in industrial sector has been a trend for many years. This has encouraged a higher interest for various types of sheets in manufacturing facilities all over the country leading to growth of Indian Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market. In rural buildings, corrugated roofing sheets possess repetitive folds on their surface and because of this unique shape, they offer enduring utility and strength and are used in wide applications in rural areas. Their corrugated design with ridges and grooves makes them stronger and the wavy construction in small surface areas increases strength.
India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market is segmented based on raw material, application, end use, region, and company. Based on application, the market can be segmented into moulding and trimming, siding, roofing, cladding and others. Out of which, the roofing segment dominated the market in FY2020 and is expected to continue to do so in the future as well. Moreover, designer fibre cement boards and sheets are of huge application in home decor and are widely used in cities, which is further expected to augment the growth of the segment over the next 5 years.
The Government of India is encouraging affordable housing for the masses, widening the market for building products and therefore increasing the market for fibre cement boards and sheets. Many programs such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) and provision for affordable housing loans have been launched by the government, which are expected to foster the infrastructure development across the country.
Major players operating in the fibre cement boards and sheets market of India include HIL Limited, Visaka Industries Ltd. (VIL), Everest Industries Ltd., Ramco Industries Ltd., Sahyadri Industries Ltd., Utkal Asbestos Ltd, UP Asbestos Ltd. (UPAL), NCL Industries Limited, Mahaphant Fibre Cement Pvt. Ltd., A Infrastructure Ltd and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
Base Year: FY2021
Estimated Year: FY2022E
Forecast Period: FY2023–FY2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse the historical growth in the market size of India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market from FY2017 to FY2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market from FY2022 to FY2027 and growth until FY2027.
- To classify and forecast India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market based on raw material, application, end-use, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading manufacturers in India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major players across India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Fibre cement boards and sheets manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers.
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to fibre cement boards and sheets.
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: detailed below:
- India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market, By Raw Material
- India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market, By Application
o Moulding & Trimming
- India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market, By End Use
- India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market, By Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India Fibre Cement Boards and Sheets Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).