Natura & Co (Natura & Co) is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products. The company’s product portfolio includes makeup, skincare, body care, hair care products, fragrances, treatment products, bath products, and sun protection products. Natura & Co markets its products under four brands - Chronos, Avon, Aesop, and The Body Shop. The company directly sells its products to customers through consultants across Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, France, Mexico, and Colombia. It also provides research and testing services for personal care industry companies. Natura & Co is headquartered in Itapecerica da Serra, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Natura & Co’s focus on creating an innovative online network, developing mobile applications, and using data analytics has enabled it to transform its traditional direct sales model into digital channels and deepen its relationship with its consultants and customers.
Natura & Co is tapping the power of AI to drive sales, improve digital relationship selling and accelerate digital transformation. With a focus on improving relationships with customers, in 2017, Natura introduced an AI-enabled personified virtual assistant Nat that can answer customers queries, and answer consultants’ sophisticated questions.
The report provides information and insights into Natura & Co’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation center and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- In 2020, Natura & Co collaborated with Noar, a digital scent technology company to develop and launch Perfum.ar, a digital scent device at its stores to provide customers with olfactory experience. The digital devices functions like a tablet accompanied by an app and has 20 samples of fragrances.
- In 2020, Natura & Co launched a proprietary and scalable financial services platform for its consultant and to enable digital and financial inclusion. Using the platform, the consultants can make or receive payments and make transfers via a digital account, thereby increasing their productivity.
- Natura & Co partnered with Google Cloud to leverage latter’s cloud computing platform to store the technical data that it generates from numerous tests conducted to measure the effectiveness of a single ingredients or set of ingredients during formulations of products.
- In December 2020, Natura & Co launched a concept store at Oscar Freire Street, Sao Paulo to provide customers with an opportunity to test products as well as boost its multichannel sales. The concept store is equipped with biodegradable virtual reality glasses enabling customers to virtually experience the work done by Amazon community and the perfum.Ar, a digital scent device that allows to test Natura perfumed products.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Natura & Co’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies.