MEA Acetone demand stood at 0.40 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.58 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.80% until 2030. The growth can be attributed to the massive consumption of Acetone as a feedstock and cost-effective solvent across various end-user industries. Besides, the rising adoption of Acetone in the alcoholic beverage industry owing to changing lifestyle of people supported by the increase in their capital income is adding to the growth of the Acetone market during the forecast period. Moreover, rising investments from key players for enhancing the capacity of Acetone derivatives are likely to grow the consumption of Acetone in MEA.
The COVID-19 pandemic caused major disruptions in supply chains and put a temporary halt on the production activities, which led to lesser demand for Acetone in the region. However, the exponential requirement for Acetone in pharmaceutical industries along with the rising adoption of hygiene products as a safety measure is contributing to the market growth of Acetone in the MEA region.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access MEA Acetone market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Acetone.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Acetone
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Acetone by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different countries of the region- Saudi Arabia, Iran, Rest of MEA
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Acetone market
To extract data for the MEA Acetone market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Acetone manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.