Ageing Population to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects for Antibiotics Market Players
Adults over the age of 65 are widely regarded as one of the most vulnerable segments of the population. The world is approaching a demographic tipping point. Since the dawn of humanity, young children have outnumbered their parents. Within five years, however, the number of people aged 65 and up would outnumber children under the age of five. Because of falling fertility rates and substantial rises in life expectancy, population ageing would continue, if not intensify. According to the World Health Organization, the number of people aged 65 and up is expected to rise from 524 million in 2010 to nearly 1.5 billion in 2050, with the majority of the increase occurring in developing countries.
Growing Burden of Infectious Diseases to Fuel Antibiotics Market Growth
The growing burden of bacterial infections is projected to fuel the antibiotics market over the forecast period. The rising prevalence of tuberculosis, malaria, pneumonia, bacterial skin infections, HIV/AIDS, urinary tract infections (UTI), and other diseases will support the market’s healthy growth over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
UNIQUE COVID-19 VARIATIONS– only available in this report are dedicated analysis of 4 different rebound scenarios of how the market will develop – no matter how COVID-19 affects the economy.
Which Factors are Fueling Antibiotics Industry Growth?
- Growing Burden of Infectious Diseases to Fuel Market Growth
- Rising Ageing Population Patient Pool to Drive Growth
- Adoption of Digital Health Technology to Boost Antibiotics Market Growth
Which Factors are Restraining Growth?
- Strict Regulatory Scenarios to Hamper Market Growth
- Rising Antibiotic Resistance to Restrain Market Growth
How do prominent players strengthen their position throughout the world?
You must read this newly updated report if you are involved in this sector. The report shows you potential revenues up to 2031, evaluate information, trends, opportunities and business outlooks.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 640+ pages report provides 900+ tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Antibiotics Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
- Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
- Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
- DNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- RNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- Mycolic Acid Inhibitors
- 0-14 years
- 15-54 years
- 55 years and above
Route of Administration
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 26 national markets:
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa