Still Wine (Wines) Market in Canada - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Still Wine market in Canada.
Still Wine - During fermentation the yeasts consume the sugar and turn it into alcohol, a byproduct of this process is carbon dioxide. If the carbon dioxide is allowed to escape the wine is referred to as still. Includes all white, red and ros? still wines.
Still Wine market in Canada registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.40% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of CAD 11,493.00 Million in 2020, a decrease of -8.49% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 4.28% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -8.49% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Still Wine market in Canada between the year 2015 and 2020 was White Wine which registered a CAGR of 3.53%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Rose Wine with a CAGR of -0.66%. In 2020 White Wine segment in Canada Still Wine market accounted for a major share of 50.85%, while Red Wine stood in second position representing 43.86% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Still Wine and its variants Red Wine, Rose Wine & White Wine.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Canada’s Still Wine (Wines) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Still Wine (Wines) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Still Wine (Wines) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.