The Emirates Group is an international aviation holding company that provides domestic, regional, and international air transportation services. Emirates has been infusing new and richer content into its digital platforms in order to enhance the consumer experience. For instance, the Group rolled out two special-purpose apps - Emirates Skywards Go and Emirates Skywards Cabforce - between 2018 and 2019, to ease frequent flyers’ destination experience. The key strategy of the Emirates Group has been to put data at the core of business operations and leverage it using smart technologies, and make well informed data- led decisions.
The report provides information and insights into Emirates Group’s technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and r&d centers & innovation lab
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of acquisition of companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Emirates introduced web virtual reality technology on its digital platform. Its 3D seat models, created in partnership with Renacen, provides an immersive 3D 360- degree view of the interior of Emirates A380 and Emirates Boeing 777 aircraft, allowing customers to select seats of their choice, and preview the cabin, as well as onboard products.
- Emirates is digitally transforming its loyalty program for Emirates Airlines and flydubai, Emirates Skywards, and hosted a loyalty card on the Emirates app, to make it easily available to members.
- Travel and aviation are the biggest growth drivers for the UAE, accounting for a major share in passenger traffic from the Middle East.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Emirates Group’s technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions of Emirates Group.