The global vacuum distillation units (VDU) capacity increased from 28,168 thousand barrels per day (mbd) in 2015 to 28,213 mbd in 2020 at an Average Annual Growth Rate (AAGR) of 0.03 percent. It is expected to increase from 28,213 mbd in 2020 to 30,593 mbd in 2025 at an AAGR of 1.6 percent. The US, Russia, Japan, India, and Germany are the major countries that accounted for 48.9 percent of the total global VDU capacity in 2020.
- Updated information on all active and upcoming (planned and announced) refinery VDUs globally.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, and status for all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery VDUs in a country.
- Provides an annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2021-2025
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned, and announced refinery VDUs globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refinery VDUs industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery VDUs capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery VDUs portfolio