Sun Protection (Suncare) Market in Australia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Sun Protection market in Australia.
Sun Protection (All mass and premium) is a lotion, spray, gel or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin exposed to sunlight and thus helps protect against sunburn. Also includes lip products with a sun-protecting effect. Does not include self-tan products that also have a sun protection effect.
Sun Protection market in Australia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.52% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of AUD 145.02 Million in 2020, a decrease of -15.08% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 7.88% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -15.08% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Sun Protection market in Australia between the year 2015 and 2020 was Premium Sun Protection which registered a CAGR of 2.84%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Mass Sun Protection with a CAGR of 2.43%. In 2020 Mass Sun Protection segment in Australia Sun Protection market accounted for a major share of 77.81%, while Premium Sun Protection stood in second position representing 22.19% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Sun Protection and its variants Mass Sun Protection & Premium Sun Protection.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Australia’s Sun Protection (Suncare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Sun Protection (Suncare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Sun Protection (Suncare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.