The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the electricals market in Saudi Arabia. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in electricals sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in electricals sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall retail industry in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach SAR 632.5 bn .?
- Sales in the electricals sector is forecast to reach SAR 63.3 bn in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% between 2020-2025. ?
- Online channel is projected to grow from SAR 4.7 bn in 2020 to SAR 8.2 bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.9% ?
- The premium players accounted for maximum share of 59.3% of sales in 2020?
- Jarir is the leading retailer with a market share of 12.5% in 2020
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the electricals market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in electricals sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning