The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the health and beauty market in Canada. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in health and beauty sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in health and beauty sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall retail industry in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CAD 474.1 bn?
- Health and beauty sector is valued at CAD 51.0 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach CAD 57.2 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 2.4% over the period. ?
- Drug stores and health and beauty stores dominate the sector with 81.4% share in 2020.?
- The mass market dominates the sector with a share of 85.0% of sales in 2020.?
- Shoppers Drug Mart dominates the market with market shares of 30.0% while M.A.C & Rexall were the only top 10 retailers that registered sector sales decline in 2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the health and beauty market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in health and beauty sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning