LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH) is a conglomerate which manufactures and markets luxury goods. Its product portfolio includes a range of fashion clothing, leather goods, wines and spirits, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, and watches. It also provides cruise services and carries out selective retailing business and various other activities under the DFS, Sephora, La Grande Epicerie de Paris, and Le Bon Marche Rive Gauche labels. LVMH markets its products under Christian Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Loewe, Fendi, Make Up For Ever, Loro Piana, and Zenith brand names. The company’s operations are spread across the Europe, US, Asia, and Middle East. LVMH is has also strengthened its businesses with the expansion to luxury e-commerce platforms.
The report provides information and insights into LVMH’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- LVMH transformed its transactional e-commerce model into an innovative model to augment its online sales platform leveraging technology effectively.
- LVMH is trying to change the conventional mindset that shifting a luxury business online will dilute exclusivity. Instead, the group adopted an omnichannel approach to seamlessly blend in-store sales with digital platforms to maximize sales.
- LVMH leverages unfiltered customer data captured through its online and other digital interactive channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, competitors, digital, product/store reviews, marketing campaigns, and influencers.
- LVMH is reinventing its customer engagement to drive sales of its physical products by digitizing physical clothing and accessories, and provide an immersive shopping experience through augmented reality, virtual reality, and gaming technologies.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into LVMH’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.