Reflecting the growth in investment, as of April 2021, GlobalData was tracking a global pipeline of large-scale data center projects with a total value of US$161.3 billion, up from US$159.0 billion as of October 2020. The pipeline of projects includes all those with a value above US$25 million, and at any stage from announcement through to execution. The pipeline of projects currently in pre-execution (design, tender and award stages) stands at US$13 billion, with a further US$63.1 billion in planning and US$4.9 billion in pre-planning stages (of announcement and study), suggesting investment volumes in the coming years are likely to remain significant
This report provides a detailed analysis of data center construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by GlobalData.
- The report provides analysis based on GlobalData’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the data center construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.