Komatsu is focussing on automating end to end construction site operations to enhance business efficiency. It has been investing in digital technologies, such as cloud, autonomous hauling trucks, drones and 3D modelling, and connected various construction platforms across construction sites to streamline construction process
The report provides information and insights into Komatsu’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Komatsu is leveraging key disruptive technologies to improve its operational efficiency and service capabilities. IoT, connectivity, cloud, augmented & virtual reality, big data, 3D printing, drones, mobile, AI, robotics, autonomous vehicles, analytics, modular construction, e-commerce, and digitalization, are the key technologies under focus for the company
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Komatsu’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.