Global LNG regasification capacity is expected to grow by 34 percent over the next four years, potentially increasing from 49.6 trillion cubic feet (tcf) in 2021 to 66.5 tcf in 2025. Asia continues to lead globally among the regions, in terms of new build and expansion regasification capacity growth, contributing around 74 percent of the total global capacity additions or 15.2 tcf by 2025. Europe and the Middle East follow with capacities of 1.9 tcf, and 1.5 tcf by 2025, respectively. Among countries, China leads globally with 5.5 tcf of new build and expansion regasification capacity additions by 2025. India and Pakistan follow with 2.9 tcf and 1.8 tcf, respectively.
- Historical LNG regasification capacities data from 2015 to 2020, outlook up to 2025
- New build and expansion LNG regasification capacity additions key countries
- New build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by key countries and companies globally
- Total capex of new build and expansion LNG regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of major planned and announced LNG regasification projects globally up to 2025.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG regasification projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG regasification industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of key LNG regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned, announced, and expansion LNG regasification projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG regasification projects and capacities