This report is the companion to GlobalData’s Gene Therapy Market Opportunity for CMOs - 2019 Edition and Cell Therapy Market Opportunity for CMOs - 2018 Edition reports, which described the demand and supply for contract manufacturing in the gene and cell therapy markets. This latest report examines the approvals and manufacturing outlook for three drug molecule types that all require viral vectors in their production: gene therapies, gene-modified cell therapies, and recombinant vector vaccines. The report is critical for benchmarking the CMO industry’s capacity to manufacture these vital vaccines and drugs and forecasting future approvals.
This 62-page report gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. 22 figures and 15 tables throughout the report illustrate major points and trends. This report is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the vaccine, cell therapy, and gene therapy marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions about viral vector manufacturing.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private Equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons To Buy
- Detailed view of the geographic distribution of viral vector contract manufacturing facilities worldwide and the proportion belonging to dedicated CMOs and excess capacity manufacturers
- Leader and disruptor companies in the viral vector space
- Analysis of pipeline and marketed gene therapies, cell therapies, and recombinant vector vaccines, by geography, development stage, and clinical trials
- A detailed model forecasting future gene therapy, cell therapy, and recombinant vector vaccine approvals, and associated manufacturing volumes
- Contract manufacturing agreements for the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) component of these vaccines and therapies