"Electric Vehicles Market, Update 2021 - Market Size, Annual Sales, Market Share, Charging Infrastructure, and Key Country Analysis to 2030", is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global electric vehicles market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the global electric vehicles market. The report provides data and analysis on the historic and forecast annual sales and market size of electric vehicles globally and for ten key electric vehicle markets - The US, China, Germany, UK, France, Norway, the Netherlands, India, Canada, and South Korea. The report also discusses the electric vehicle market shares and charging infrastructure deployment.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses the electric vehicles market. Its scope includes -
- Electric vehicles market study at global level, and at key country level covering ten key countries in depth.
- Key growth drivers and challenges at a country level.
- Historic (2011-2020) and forecast (2021-2030) data for annual electric vehicle sales split by type (electric passenger cars and electric commercial vehicles) at global level and also for each of the 10 countries covered.
- Charging infrastructure deployment up until 2020, for each of the key countries.
- Market size and market shares globally and in each of the key countries.
- Import and export values of electric vehicles in each of the key countries.
Reasons To Buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in the electric vehicles market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the drivers and challenges of the market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Maximize potential in the growth of the electric vehicles market.
- Identify key partners, geographies, and business-development avenues.
- Respond to business structure, strategy, and prospects.