This databook uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the home market in Spain. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in home sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major retailers share in home sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
- The overall retail market in Spain is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach ? 250.8 billion .?
- The Home sector is valued at ? 15.8 billion in 2020 and it is forecast to reach ? 17.3 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 1.8% during the period. ?
- Online channel sales grew by 8.2% during 2020-2025 to reach ? 1.8 billion in 2025.?
- The mass market players accounted for 91.8% of sector sales in 2020?
- Leroy Merlin holds the highest market share of 8.7% in 2020
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the home market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in home sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning