The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) offers personal, business, and corporate banking services. Its business divisions include Australia Retail and Commercial, Institutional, New Zealand, Digital Banking, and Corporate Center. ANZ’s personal banking services include bank accounts, credit cards, home and personal loans, life and non-life insurance, private banking, travel and foreign exchange, and HNW wealth and investment management. Its business banking services comprise cash flow management, loans, payment solutions, insurance, international business solutions, employee management, and retirement investments. Its corporate banking services include institutional banking, industry research and forecasts, financing, insurance and superannuation, transaction services, risk management, and FX services.
ANZ is utilizing emerging technologies such as automation and AI to optimize processes, streamline customer services, and improve employee performance and productivity. With a focus on industrializing its process automation efforts, the bank has set up a process industrialization team, working towards re-engineering its end-to-end processes to streamline customer services, simplify business, support digitalization, and improve operational efficiency. The bank has also deployed robotic process automation technology from Automation Anywhere across its four delivery centers in Asia Pacific.
This report provides insights into ANZ Bank’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, innovation programs, technology initiatives, estimated ICT budget, and major ICT contracts.
- ANZ is tapping the power of data analytics to analyze huge volumes of consumer data and gain meaningful insights to deliver better customer outcomes.
- The bank is leveraging cloud-based smart analytics platforms to transform its business and offer personalized banking experiences for customers. For this, ANZ deployed Google Cloud smart analytics, such as BigQuery, Google Cloud Composer, and Google Kubernetes Engine, to analyze huge volumes of customer data.
- As part of its multi-cloud strategy, ANZ is migrating its IT infrastructure and core banking systems and functions to multiple cloud environments, including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud, in order to simplify and streamline its existing processes.
- ANZ is keen to improve its cybersecurity measures and is making investments to protect its systems, data, and customers from sophisticated cyber threats. To complement its cybersecurity measures, the bank runs a ’security operations center’ for monitoring malicious internet traffic and email phishing.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into ANZ Bank’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, and investment strategies.