The Europe surgical robotics market is estimated to record a CAGR of 10.68% over the forecasting years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth of the region is attributed to the increased acceptance of robotic surgical procedures, the development of robotic surgery, especially for lung cancer and thymus?thymoma, and the rising incidence of chronic conditions on account of the growing geriatric population.
The Europe surgical robotics market growth analysis entails the assessment of Russia, Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. France has a well-established presence of surgical robotics companies, including CMR Surgical, Accuray Incorporated, and others. Also, healthcare expenditure in the country is relatively affordable than in the United States, in addition to high standards of quality. In 2020, CMR Surgical, a United Kingdom-based medical devices firm, introduced the Versius Surgical Robotic System at Clinique du Parc Hospital in Saint-Etienne. Although 1,500 hospitals in France presently perform Minimal Access Surgery (MAS), only 6% of medium-sized public hospitals have a robotic surgery department.
Conversely, as per industry sources, Italy accounts for over 17% of the share of medical tourism across Europe, with significant potential. The country’s government is also proposing to increase its investments and thus, augment healthcare tourism in Italy. Furthermore, applying the laparoscopic approach to liver resection in Italy has considerably declined compared to several other abdominal specialties. This is mainly accredited to laparoscopic instruments’ intrinsic limitations. However, the use of surgical robotics may overcome the constraints for complex surgeries. Hence, these factors are set to fuel the surgical robotics market growth in Europe during the forecast period.
Leading enterprises operating in the market are Intuitive Surgical Inc, CMR Surgical, Smith & Nephew PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments