The Asia-Pacific clinical trial management market is estimated to record a CAGR of 12.76% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising number of hospitals equipped with advanced medical facilities, enhanced healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements in healthcare drive market growth.
South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, India, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are evaluated for the growth analysis of the Asia-Pacific clinical trial management market. In Japan, R&D is highly prioritized in the pharmaceutical industry, attributed to the country’s medicine market and the strength of local research institutions. It ranks third globally with regard to biomedical R&D expenditure. The deregulation of the pharma industry has facilitated a swifter and more efficient drug approval process, encouraging foreign investment. The minimized time required to evaluate new drugs has resulted in international pharma manufacturers re-establish R&D centers and raise their investments in the country. The country has a good clinical trial infrastructure and healthcare capabilities, high-quality standards, and a medical workforce. Such factors drive market growth in Japan.
In Indonesia, the surging population growth has increased the demand for safe and effective healthcare services. The country’s shifting epidemiology of chronic illness projects an increase in unmet healthcare demands. Further, Thailand is known globally for its high-quality and affordable care. The country’s medical tourism industry ranks sixth as per the International Healthcare Research Center, on the basis of medical tourism costs and destination attraction. Moreover, the private hospitals incorporate the latest medical facilities. Such factors are expected to fuel market growth in these countries.
Some eminent companies in the market include IBM Corporation, Mednet Solutions Inc, Oracle Corporation, Parexel International Corporation, Advarra (Forte Research Systems Inc), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments