The Asia-Pacific botulinum toxin market is forecasted to develop with a CAGR of 5.83% during the reviewed period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth of the region is ascribed to the population’s increasing awareness and interest in cosmetic procedures, the surge in the aging population, and the growing purchasing power of the middle class, owing to swift economic advancements.
The Asia-Pacific botulinum toxin market growth assessment entails the in-depth analysis of Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, China, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, India, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. As per the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the cosmetic surgery market in South Korea comprises over 2,000 plastic surgery clinics, with an estimated total revenue of $10 billion. Moreover, South Korea has often made it to ISAP’s top five countries in terms of the number of cosmetic procedures performed in the present decade. The nation recorded around 4,788,000 international patients across its plastic and cosmetic surgery departments in 2016, indicating a significant increase than the previous year.
On the other hand, Singapore is one of the key countries, accounting for the highest economic losses on account of migraines. According to a study conducted by the NUS Medical School Singapore in 2018, the total lifetime incidence of headaches in the nation was over 82%, out of which, migraines constituted 9.3%. This aspect has necessitated the demand for adequate migraine treatments, as well. Therefore, such factors play a crucial role in supplementing the botulinum market in the Asia-Pacific over the forecasting years.
Prominent companies operating in the market are Ipsen Pharma, Medytox, Allergan PLC, Hugel Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments