Self-Tan (Suncare) Market in Saudi Arabia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Self-Tan market in Saudi Arabia.
Self-Tan - All mass and Premium Products that either enhance natural tanning (tanning aids) or allow the skin to tan without developing exposure to the sun (sunless tanners). May also provide sun protection. Includes tinted body moisturizers that are specifically designed to develop a tanned look and other similar products.
Self-Tan market in Saudi Arabia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.02% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of SAR 7.83 Million in 2020, a decrease of -9.51% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 10.01% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -9.51% over 2019. The fastest growing segment of the Self-Tan market in Saudi Arabia between the year 2015 and 2020 was Mass Self-Tan which registered a CAGR of 4.06%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Premium Self-Tan with a CAGR of 3.96%. In 2020 Mass Self-Tan segment in Saudi Arabia Self-Tan market accounted for a major share of 55.71%, while Premium Self-Tan stood in second position representing 44.29% of the market’s 2020 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Self-Tan and its variants Mass Self-Tan & Premium Self-Tan.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Saudi Arabia’s Self-Tan (Suncare) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Units.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Self-Tan (Suncare) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Self-Tan (Suncare) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.