GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "Japan - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape". The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Japan. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The Japanese pharmaceutical market is the third largest in the world in terms of value. Japan’s pharmaceutical market, based on production value, increased from ?6,894B in 2013 to ?9,281B in 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.34%. In terms of US Dollars, the market increased from $70.64B in 2013 to $86.96B in 2020 at a CAGR of 3.01%. It is forecast to reach about $100.88B in 2025. The increasing elderly population, chronic and lifestyle diseases, incentives for innovation, and short regulatory approval timelines are the main factors driving the growth of the Japanese pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Japan, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Pfizer, Novartis, GSK, Takeda, and Astellas Pharma
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Medtronic, Siemens Healthineers, DePuy Synthes, Olympus, and Terumo
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact, and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement, and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the country’s healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure, and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Japanese healthcare market
Reasons To Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Japan’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact Japan’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors’ performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership