"Top Trends in Foodservice 2021 - Market Overview, Key Trends and Case Studies" published by GlobalData provides topline analysis of the top trends in foodservice, creating new obstacles and opportunities for operators.
2020 brought unprecedented pressure to the foodservice industry, with widespread closures, government restrictions, and new hygiene protocals all bringing independent and branded foodservice operators alike to a screeching halt. Digitalization was key to bringing the market back to life. With 2021 around the corner, wthis report aims to dissect the key trends that businesses should focus on moving into 2021, including a continued focus on Corporate social responsibility, the rise of plant-based alongside this, as well as the new opportunities within the virtual space.
The report includes -
- Market Overview of what key trends are manifesting in foodservice
- Deep dive into how these key trends are impacting businesses.
- Spotlight on CSR and plant-based
- Short Case studies lookign at Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Delivery Aggregators, and others concepts like Virtual Food Halls.
- Many consumers have had fun experimenting with home cooking, learning recipes and exploring new ingredients.
- Ethical considerations are ever-more closely related in the age of social media and high focus on corporate social responsibility.
- Plant-based meat is already established as a huge and growing market.
Reasons To Buy
- Consumer Insight focused analysis of top trends in foodservice and what they mean for operators as well as the market as a whole.
- Learn about core drivers of the market shifts and how these are likely to play out in the future from a consumer insight perspective.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered from key developments in the market.