The North America business intelligence market is projected to grow a CAGR of 9.49% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging adoption of cloud strategy and computing and the presence of major cloud BI software players are contributing to market growth.
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the North America business intelligence market growth analysis. The market growth in Canada is attributed to the rising demand for big data analytics. The country is a global leader in mobile and cloud adoption, making it conducive for the emergence of a competitive intelligence economy. Also, the Canadian big data service market is thriving with steady growth every year. SMEs are incorporating cloud systems for business intelligence (BI) and for using BI on a large scale.
Most companies are trying to expand cloud systems in the country to facilitate business intelligence. On the other hand, the companies in Canada invest less in digital technologies. This is because digital technology adoption needs upgrades in business processes, expertise, and digital skills. As a result, it presents many interrelated challenges. Such factors are evaluated to enable market growth in Canada.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Cisco Systems Inc, International Business, Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Teradata Corporation, Tableau Software Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments