The Europe business intelligence market is estimated to project a CAGR of 10.49% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing adopting of big data analytics and the surging demand for cloud-based big data analytics software among small & medium enterprises are set to offer market growth opportunities.
Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Russia, Poland, and Rest of Europe, are assessed for the Europe business intelligence market growth analysis. The German market growth is attributed to the rising adoption of IT solutions among German SMEs, the ongoing digital transformation of industries, and the government support for IT solutions like artificial intelligence (AI). Most companies in the country are small & medium enterprises (SMEs). They explore new avenues to generate revenue and improve their operational efficiency. As a result, they invest in IT solutions to facilitate business operations efficiency. They are further using IT services and software to replace manual processes with digital workflows. Furthermore, digital health is increasingly prioritized, with almost 64% of healthcare professionals using digital technology like wearables. This increases the use of business intelligence software in the healthcare sector. Such factors boost the market growth in Germany.
In Russia, the IT sector transition to software-as-a-service (SaaS) minimized the upfront costs and bolsters access. Cloud services are in high demand in the IT software and services market, supplemented by growing e-commerce activities. Business Intelligence services are gaining traction given the increasing investment in smart city projects including utility, energy, and transport applications. Such factors enable market growth in Russia.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are International Business Machines Corporation, SAS Institute Inc, Sap SE, Targit A/S, Tableau Software Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments