The Asia-Pacific business intelligence market is expected to register a CAGR of 11.04% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Key factors such as the increasing adoption of information technology (IT), the lucrative business expansion projects across developing countries, and the presence of prominent players are set to facilitate the region’s market growth.
The Asia-Pacific business intelligence market growth analysis includes the study of Japan, South Korea, Thailand, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. With an ever-increasing amount of data generated every year, South Korea observes an increased demand for effective data analytics solutions within the private as well as public sectors. However, since the country does not possess a strong base in terms of data analytics, South Korea is likely to continue importing services and technologies from foreign nations over the upcoming years. Nevertheless, domestic companies are developing their expertise rapidly, indicating that the window of opportunities for international companies may not remain open for long.
On the other hand, opposed to on-premises business intelligence tools, cloud-based analytics continues to augment at a faster pace. The growth is accredited to the easy installation characteristics of cloud analytics and the emergence of big data. Moreover, for several business establishments functioning in a diverse range of sectors, cloud analytics solutions are gaining tremendous traction, thereby expected to augment the market in Indonesia. Hence, these factors are anticipated to influence the business intelligence market growth in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast years.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Cisco Systems Inc, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments