Cybersecurity presents businesses in the foodservice value chains with significant opportunities that, if implemented, could resolve many of the key challenges facing the industry.
This thematic research report takes an in-depth look at Cybersecurity in the Foodservice space, and presents related technology, macro-economic, regulatory, and consumer products trends. An industry analysis is also included, highlighting the market size and mergers and acquisitions for this respective theme. The report assesses the impact of Cybersecurity on foodservice brands outlining specific case studies, assessing how individual companies from the foodservice value chain are focused on Cybersecurity, and presenting key recommendations for foodservice firms looking to implement Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity in foodservice rapidly growing, with GlobalData forecasting that cybersecurity revenues will increase from $1.3 billion in 2019 to $1.6 billion by 2024.
- Increased consumer demand for online delivery and digital transactions will make online delivery businesses more popular and enable them to reap the benefits post-pandemic, but with a price to pay if things go wrong. Once a business is digitalized, it becomes more vulnerable to cyberattacks and data breaches.
- In comparison to other industries, this sector has had the lowest cybersecurity revenues over the five years. This must change. As cybersecurity threats and data breaches continue to grow, the foodservice industry will be under constant attack. The damage is often irreversible.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the impact of Cybersecurity on foodservice using key trends and examples to help companies understand how they can adapt and understand this theme.
- Discover key recommendations on how to utilize and invest in Cybersecurity to safeguard foodservice businesses.
- GlobalData’s thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.