"Egypt Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026", report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
Egyptian defense expenditure stands at US$4.3 billion in 2021 and registered a CAGR of 10.34% during 2017-2021. Amidst the ongoing instability in Libya and conflict with Ethiopia, the country has signed several defense deals in order to maintain its military superiority in the region. In 2020, Egypt signed an agreement with Russia for the procurement of 500 T-90MS tanks; prior to this, in April 2019, Egypt inked a contract with Germany regarding the procurement of four MEKO A-200 frigates as a part of a US$2.3 billion deal. To provide support to mitigate the ongoing conflict in Libya, the Egyptian government entered in a contract with Sukhoi Russia regarding the procurement of 24 Su-35 multirole aircraft.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Egyptian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Disputes with neighbouring countries, and the armed forces mordernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
Aircrafts, naval vessels and missiles accounted for major share of defense equipment imports for Egypt during 2016-2020.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup’s, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Egyptian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Egypt ’s defense industry during 2022-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Egyptian defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Egypt defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Egypt market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Egyptian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Egypt government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available