Automotive Aftermarket BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The BRIC Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive aftermarket industry and had a total market value of $1,98,579.4 million in 2020. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the automotive aftermarket industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,05,896.4 million in 2020. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $47,894.3, $28,953.4, and $15,835.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the automotive aftermarket industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,21,468.5 million in 2025, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $59,912.8, $34,074.4 and $19,049.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector in relation to its regional counterparts?