Automotive Aftermarket North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The NAFTA Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The automotive aftermarket industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $2,09,709.7 million in 2020.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.1% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the automotive aftermarket industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,71,275.7 million in 2020. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $22,738.7 and $15,695.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the automotive aftermarket industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $2,11,991.7 million in 2025, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $28,518.6 and $18,552.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket sector players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA automotive aftermarket sector in relation to its regional counterparts?