Automotive Aftermarket Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The G8 Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- The G8 countries contributed $4,41,752.7 million in 2020 to the global automotive aftermarket industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $5,10,767.9 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the automotive aftermarket industry, with market revenues of $1,71,275.7 million in 2020. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $89,085.7 and $47,894.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the automotive aftermarket industry in the G8 nations with a value of $2,11,991.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $91,390.0 and $59,912.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 automotive aftermarket sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 automotive aftermarket sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket sector players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 automotive aftermarket sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 automotive aftermarket sector in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 automotive aftermarket sector in relation to its regional counterparts?