Wine BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the wine industry and had a total market value of $87,150.1 million in 2019. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $67,177.6 million in 2019. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $11,967.8, $6,258.0, and $1,746.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the wine industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,13,846.2 million in 2024, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $14,570.8, $7,080.2 and $2,932.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC wine market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC wine market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC wine market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC wine market?