Steel BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the steel industry and had a total market value of $7,00,351.6 million in 2019. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.5% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $5,78,130.1 million in 2019. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $61,587.9, $41,316.5, and $19,317.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the steel industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $5,99,054.2 million in 2024, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $56,973.4, $37,461.2 and $15,793.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC steel market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC steel market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC steel market?