Macy’s, Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Macy’s Inc (Macy’s) is an omnichannel fashion retailer operating through three brands: Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Bluemercury. It sells home furnishing, apparel, bed and bath accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, fragrances, shoes, handbags and other consumer goods. Macy’s also conducts business operations through various outlets and e- commerce portals.
The report provides information and insights into Macy’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and incubator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Macy’s is implementing the three-year Polaris strategy to accelerate digital growth by enhancing its omnichannel platforms, strengthen customer relationships through personalized service offerings, monetization, and loyalty program via digital shopping channels, curate quality fashion, streamline store portfolio by assessing each store performance and reset cost base.
- Launched as a pilot in August 2018, The Market @ Macy’s is a ’retail as a service’ model that provides promotion and sales platform to new brands. It attracts brands of varying sizes and across many industries, and also partnered with Facebook to bring in unique brands that are not easy to reach.
- Launched in 2011, The Workshop at Macy’s is the first retail vendor development program of Macy’s, Inc. that runs annually to uplift diverse- owned merchandise suppliers by providing them with necessary tools and guidance by industry experts. By mid-2019, the workshop had successfully mentored around 125 businesses.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Macy’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of Macy