Our ’Julius Baer - Competitor Profile’ provides a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Zurich, Julius Baer is a Swiss private bank that provides clients with a range of wealth management services. All private banking activities are listed under Julius Baer Group Ltd.
- Julius Baer simplified its organizational structure to become more agile. Effective from January 2020, Julius Baer combined five regions serving private clients into three geographic units - Switzerland and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; Asia Pacific; and the Americas.
- Despite COVID-19-induced disruptions, the group reported a robust financial performance in 2020. Julius Baer greatly benefitted from the adoption of its three-year programme, a strategic plan for improving revenues and minimizing cost of the group. In addition, the group is continuing its focus on growth and expansion to lead wealth business globally by offering enhanced solution to its clients, improve overall efficiency and productivity.
- While Julius Baer has a presence globally, Europe remains its largest market. It boasts a presence across 12 countries in the region, including its home market Switzerland. The company is also focusing on growth in Asia Pacific and the Americas by introducing new office locations, hiring additional relationship managers, and introducing e-banking services.
- ESG remains an exclusive focus of the group in terms of product offering. In 2020, Julius Baer launched a new impact investing offering called the Julius Baer Impact Ecosystem. This is focused at educating the group’s clients in making such investment decisions which lead to a sustainable impact. Consequently, the group observed an increase in client assets in recommended impact investment funds by 109% as of December 2020.
- Julius Baer is investing in digital platforms for financial advisors and clients. It is continuously upgrading its digital platforms to enhance the client experience.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Julius Baer and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Julius Baer’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
- Discover Julius Baer’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Julius Baer’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.