This report analyses the commercial landscape of Serie A, focusing on sponsorship and the media rights landscape of the league
Detailed analysis of the business of Serie A
Serie A has opened up to a ?1.7 billion ($2 billion) investment from a private equity consortium led by CVC Capital Partnersto help distribute and manage the Italian league’s media rights, help increase the international appeal of the league and manage the financial fallout from COVID-19.
- This report analyses the commercial landscape of Serie A
- It analyses the media landscape of Serie A, focusing on the impact of private equity investment and what could be in store for the league’s media rights post-pandemic
- It includes detailed analysis of 1055 sponsorship deals within Serie A, including kit suppliers and front-of-shirt sponsors
- The report also provides a commercial profile for all 20 Serie A clubs for the 2020/21 season
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the commercial landscape of Serie A.