State Bank of India (SBI) is a universal bank. It provides a range of retail banking, corporate banking, and treasury services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Its major offerings include deposit services, personal and business banking cards, and loans and financing. The bank provides services such as mobile banking, internet banking, ATM services, foreign inward remittances, money transfers, mobile wallets, trade finance, merchant banking, project export finance, treasury services, offshore banking, and cash management services. It operates in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North and South America.
This report provides insights into SBI’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- SBI is utilizing technologies including AI, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, robo-advice, and robotic process automation.
- SBI has employed blockchain technology for reconciliation, remittance, and trade finance operations to lower costs and increase transparency and security.
- SBI has undertaken initiatives to combat cyber crime and fraud. It recently launched a one-time password-based cash withdrawal feature to secure customers against unauthorized transactions.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about SBI’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.