"COVID-19 Impact on Unilever, H2 2020 Update" reports key findings as of October 9, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
The global coronavirus spread is impacting all the businesses, although at varying levels, food and household products seems to dodge the pressure from the crisis. Whereas other industries such as C&T and non-alcoholic beverages are continuing to be impacted substantially. Unilever is predicted to bear the brunt of global crisis, whereas its diversification will provide it the strength to steer through the difficult times and rebound earlier than its peers.
- Unilever’s diversified presence in industries as well as geographic regions will provide resilience in weathering the global crisis.
- Major contributing countries of Unilever’s sales are reeling under the COVID-19 pandemic.
- C&T and non-alcoholic business will bear the brunt of COVID-19, whereas household products and food will register growth.
- Haircare and personal hygiene are to be the worst-hit sectors in Unilever’s cosmetic & toiletries business.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities faced by a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.