Point-of-care diagnostics also known as near-patient testing is defined as an investigation taken at the time of the consultation with instant availability of results to make immediate and informed decisions about patient care. Point of care diagnostics market-our new study reveals current trends, technological advancements, and predicted revenues.
Where the Point of care diagnostics market is heading? If you are involved in this industry you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenue streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the supply chain and demand of point of care diagnostics has been affected in 2020. But it is not just COVID-19 that affects the future of point of care diagnostics. This unique senior report tells you what direction the market will take – and it tells you today.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 430+ page report provides 600+ tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial performance of companies, trends, opportunities, and revenue growth. Much opportunity remains in this growing Point of care diagnostics Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
UNIQUE COVID-19 VARIATIONS– only available in this Visiongain report are dedicated analysis of 4 different rebound scenarios of how the market will develop – no matter how COVID-19 affects the economy.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares, key player positioning, and an exhaustive product portfolio comparison of key vendors
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments which would be useful to tap potential business areas for key players
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges, SWOT analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
Which Factors are Fuelling Point of care diagnostics Industry Growth?
- High prevalence of infectious diseases across the globe
- Increasing Incidence of Target Conditions
- Growing Government Support
- Rising Number of CLIA Waived POC Tests
Which Factors are Restraining Growth?
- Pricing Pressure owing to Reimbursement Cuts and Budget Constraints
- Stringent and Time Consuming Regulatory Policies
How do prominent players strengthen their position throughout the world?
You must read this newly updated report if you are involved in this sector. This report gives you key potential revenues up to 2031, evaluates critical development information, trends, opportunities and business outlooks.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market 2021-2031 is segmented on the basis of Product, Mode, End User and Geography.
Revenue and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Product:
- Glucose Monitoring
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Coagulation Monitoring
- Pregnancy & Fertility Testing
- Cancer Marker Testing
- Urinalysis Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Hematology Testing
- Drugs-of-abuse Testing
- Faecal Occult Testing
- Other POC Products