If you read only 1 static compensators report this year – this is the report you need to read. Take a look at our report on static compensators. It’ll give you an idea of what activities are in the global market and how you can leverage your products and services to generate revenue.
Find out How your Static Compensator Products Can Beat Other Products in the Market?
In practical applications, STATCOM has several advantages over other FACTS devices such as size, weight, and cost reduction, precise and continuous reactive power control with fast response. Therefore, many research activities about STATCOM to improve power system stability have been reported. Conventionally, STATCOM is used for voltage regulation in transmission lines through proportional-integral (PI) control. To improve the dynamic performance of PI control, particle swarm optimization (PSO) has been adopted to adjust the controller gains. Other control strategies, such as pole-placement and linear quadratic regulator, are also in demand.
How to break through the COVID-19 bottleneck? This report analyses four recovery pathways and helps you to make decision based on our analysis.
Are you Ready To Grab the Big Opportunity?
In recent years, battery energy storage (BES) techniques are fast developing due to the advancement of power electronics and battery technology. This leads to their increasing applications in power systems for different objectives. Since the integration of BES into STATCOM enables itself fast active power provision capability, various control strategies have been proposed to improve the stability of power systems.
What’s your business strategy to tackle stiff competition in the static compensators Market?
- GE to scale up power stability through two new agreements with Iraqi Ministry of Electricity. US727 million agreement with GE Renewable Energy’s Grid Solutions business to reinforce Iraq’s transmission network.
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids has signed a definitive agreement to acquire US-based Pioneer Solutions LLC, a provider of industry-leading front-to-back-office Commodities/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) solutions, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Power management company Eaton announced it has signed an agreement to acquire a 50 percent stake in HuanYu High Tech, a subsidiary of HuanYu Group that manufactures and markets low-voltage circuit breakers and contactors in China, and throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Key questions answered in this exclusive report are:
- What are the implication to contract prices of static compensators projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Where is the static compensators power market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
You need to discover how this will impact the static compensators power market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 325-page report provides 257 tables and 169 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the Static Compensators market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of COVID on static compensators project profiles and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Static Compensators Market by Type (COVID Impact Analysis)
Global Static Compensators Market by Vertical (COVID Impact Analysis)
- Electric Utility
- Oil & Gas
- Other Vertical
Global Static Compensators Market by Component (COVID Impact Analysis)
- Power Electronic Device
- Harmonic Filter
- Capacitor Bank
- GIS Switchgear
- Other Component
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Static Compensators 2021 to 2031 Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.