Saudi Arabia biodegradable polymer demand stood at 15.72 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 28.56 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 6.25% until 2030. Various government initiatives including the Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO) technical regulation for degradable plastic products, that require all the items mentioned under the regulation to bear the OXO-biodegradable logo and ban on non-biodegradable packaging are propelling the growth of Saudi Arabia biodegradable polymer. Since biodegradable polymers are environment friendly with a lesser carbon footprint, manufacturers in the region are adopting biodegradable polymers to comply with the government norms as well as ensure sustainability in operations, which is fuelling the demand for biodegradable polymers in the country. Biodegradable polymers demand from other sectors such as textile, consumer goods, and pharmaceutical sectors. The introduction of new technologies like Biodegradable Polymer Composites and Biobased Hybrid Nanocomposites having applications in artificial joints, drug delivery systems, etc. are expected to further support rising demand during the forecast period. Gradual replacement of non-biodegradable packaging with Biodegradable Packaging is also likely to increase the demand for biodegradable polymers in the coming years. The COVID-19 outbreak led to an increased demand for biodegradable polymer in the region due to its extensive application in the pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and e-commerce industry.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Saudi Arabia Biodegradable Polymers market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Biodegradable Polymers.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Biodegradable Polymers
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Biodegradable Polymers market
To extract data for the Saudi Arabia Biodegradable Polymers market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Biodegradable Polymers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.