Europe Biodegradable polymer demand stood at 0.26 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.438 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.47% until 2030. The demand for Biodegradable Polymers in Europe can be attributed to the various end-user industries such as packaging, textile, and consumer goods. Besides, increasing investment from the key players to develop upcoming technologies for further expansion of Biodegradable Polymer applications across industries is driving the market growth of biodegradable polymers. The rising number of initiatives from the government to fulfill the growing requirement of Biodegradable Polymers during the forecast period are further contributing to the Europe Biodegradable Polymers market. Coronavirus infection spread due to the COVID-19 virus caused interruptions in the regional economy due to repeated lockdowns. Manufacturing units shut down for a temporary period, and the supply chains got disrupted due to restricted mobility, which resulted in declined demand for Biodegradable Polymers. However, the demand for Biodegradable Polymers is gradually increasing due to the rise in commercial as well as industrial activities and the market is expected to register a formidable growth during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Europe Biodegradable Polymers market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Biodegradable Polymers.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Biodegradable Polymers
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of Biodegradable Polymers in different countries of the region - Germany, Turkey, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Biodegradable Polymers market
To extract data for the Europe Biodegradable Polymers market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Biodegradable Polymers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.