Europe Pulp and paper chemicals demand stood at 0.62 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.854 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.64% until 2030. The rise in demand for pulp and paper chemicals in the Europe region is due to increasing e-commerce activities that require high-quality paper packaging materials to prevent the use of plastics. Besides, rapid increase in consumer spending on personal care and hygiene products are contributing significantly to the Pulp and paper chemicals demand in Europe. The establishment of major paper industries in the region and the rise in per capita consumption of different varieties of papers due to rapid urbanization activities surged the demand for Pulp and paper chemicals in the region. Besides, rapid industrialization activities and increasing personal disposable income are some of the factors contributing to the Europe Pulp & Paper Chemicals market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic led to increasing awareness about health and hygiene, resulting in exponential demand for tissue papers, toilet paper, face wipes, etc., which in turn, escalated demand for pulp and paper chemicals in the region. As the awareness of the negative impacts of single-use plastics is growing, various end-user industries are replacing plastic packaging with high-quality paper, which is likely to propel the Europe Pulp & Paper Chemicals market during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Europe Pulp & Paper Chemicals market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Pulp & Paper Chemicals.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Pulp & Paper Chemicals
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Pulp & Paper Chemicals in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Pulp & Paper Chemicals by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Pulp & Paper Chemicals in different countries of the region - Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia, Rest of Europe
- Foreign Trade Country wise: Foreign trade by each country
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Pulp & Paper Chemicals market
To extract data for Europe Pulp & Paper Chemicals market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Pulp & Paper Chemicals manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.