The Asia-Pacific dental sterilization market growth is set to evolve at a CAGR of 6.07% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging adoption of new technological trends and the rising number of oral diseases are fueling the market growth.
South Korea, India, Japan, China, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are evaluated for the Asia-Pacific dental sterilization market growth assessment. There has been surging dental awareness in Japan, and public health efforts are set to enhance dental for kids. There is also a growing burden of dental and oral diseases, which contribute to market growth. The aging population will account for 40% of the population by 2060, as per the Health and Welfare Ministry. This provides a conducive customer base for dental procedures. Further, the women population is opting for dental procedures to increase their appearance. Such factors are projected to augment market growth in Japan.
In Thailand, oral cancer cases are on the rise. The country has witnessed severe and widespread dental problems compared to its Asian counterparts. At the same time, cost-effective dental treatment has benefited dental tourism. Further, the National Oral Health Survey of 2012 showed a high prevalence of caries. The program also included oral health education and health promotion for school children and their parents. Such initiatives are boosting the market growth in Thailand.
Some of the key players in the market include, Nakanishi, Envista Holdings, Planmeca OY, Midmark Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments