Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads (Oral Hygiene) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads Market in the United States of America.
Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads - The toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth and gums that consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles mounted on a handle, which facilitates the cleansing of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Includes all manual toothbrushes, battery operated toothbrushes and replacement brushes for these types of electric toothbrushes.
Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads Market in the United States of America registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.30% during the period 2014 to 2019 with a sales value of USD 2,266.84 Million in 2019, an increase of 3.28% over 2018. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 3.62% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it increased by 2.98% over 2016. The fastest growing segment of the Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads Market in the United States of America between the year 2014 and 2019 was Manual Toothbrushes which registered a CAGR of 3.62%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Power Toothbrushes with a CAGR of 2.31%. In 2019 Manual Toothbrushes segment in United States of America Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads market accounted for a major share of 76.05%, while Power Toothbrushes stood in second position representing 23.95% of the market’s 2019 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads and its variants Manual Toothbrushes & Power Toothbrushes.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2016 to 2019 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to United States of America’s Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads (Oral Hygiene) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads (Oral Hygiene) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads (Oral Hygiene) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.